Recent Posts

27/01/2016

TLP | Love This Guy & His Cat Layout

Good morning! I'm so excited to be sharing with you all today that I've joined The Teal Lime Press creative team. I'm so excited about the opportunity to join Kristine's team and be able to share with all of you some ways that I've used her products. Her newest release was Companion (available here). I made a pocket page spread that I shared on Instagram (Week 3, I'll be sharing in mid February). I also made this traditional layout.

I love this layout. I cropped the digital papers to 4x6 sections so I could print them on my home printer, and since I knew I didn't need much of the paper, the 4x6 size pieces were perfect for my needs. I also used my silhouette to print and cut some of the embellishments from the scrapbook kit. The "love" stamp is from Kellie Stamps, but is no longer available.

Here's the layout. Everything I used on this spread was from the Companion line (except the love stamp). I love how this turned out. I was originally going to use this photo in a pocket page spread using the pocket cards, but decided to just use the pocket cards for a week spread, and so I made a layout about just this photo. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut "this guy" from the white cardstock and taped the papers to the back.

I see more projects with this kit in my future. It's perfect for documenting the men in your life, and the possibilities are endless. Thanks so much for coming by to see this spread. Pop over to the Teal Lime Press Shop and pick up this kit!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment