Recent Posts

30/10/2015

We Are Made of These Moments

Remember a few weeks back where I said I was obviously obsessed with embroidery on paper. I have another embroidered page to share. AND this one actually has photos on it. I'm thinking that I might add a page of journaling to go with this page, but even if I don't, I love how this page turned out.

I went with rainbow colours on black and love how the colours pop against the black. I added photos along the right side, and wrote the date for each photo along the edge of it.
These photos are some of the only photos of us in existence. Which is unfortunate, but we're not people who take selfies together. Another fun fact, my mom took the top 2 photos, and my sister took the bottom one.

Thanks for coming by to see this spread. I'm also trying to figure out how to incorporate embroidery into some of my Christmas projects.

Have a great day!
-Alexandria

0 comments:

Post a Comment